How can I share a file or folder from OneDrive?
To share a file or folder from OneDrive:
- From your OneDrive, hover over the file or folder you want to share.
- Select the share icon .
- If sharing via email, enter the name or email address of the person you want to share with.
- Choose one of the following:
- Select Can edit if you want the person you are sharing with to be able to make changes to the file or folder.
- Select Can view if you do not want them to be able to edit the shared file or folder.
- Enter a message if desired.
- Select one of the following:
- Choose Copy link to copy a link that can be shared. (Note that if you send a link to another person in your organization, they will have permission to edit it.)
- Choose Send to send the file or folder via email.
Was this helpful? 0 0