Where can I access Windows 11 learning modules?
LearningExpress includes learning modules for Windows operating systems.
To access the learning modules:
- Visit LearningExpress.
- Sign In or Register for a LearningExpress account by selecting Sign In/Register. (Please Note: If you are on a mobile device, you may need to select the menu button, which looks like three horizontal lines, in order to see the Sign In/Register link.)
- After you have signed into your account, select Home to return to the home screen. (Again, if you are on a mobile device, you may need to select the menu button in order to see the Home link.)
- Select Computer Skills Center.
- Select Understanding Your Operating System.
- Select Windows 11.
- Choose a tutorial (Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced) by selecting the Start Tutorial button.
Was this helpful? 0 0