Q. How do I invite students to a Webex meeting?
The best way to invite students to a Webex meeting is to email them an invitation. The following method allows students to add a meeting to their Outlook calendar without the invitation disappearing from their inbox.
- Set up your Webex account to automatically send you a copy of the meeting invitation.
- From your Webex homepage, select Preferences.
- Then, select Scheduling.
- Ensure that the checkbox next to "Send a copy of the email invitation to me" is selected.
- Schedule your meeting. (Do not invite students from the Schedule a Meeting page.)
- After you schedule a meeting, you will receive an email from Webex that includes the subject (Forward to others) Webex meeting invitation.
- Remove (Forward to Others) from the subject. Then, forward the email to your students.
If you have already scheduled your meeting and you did not receive a (Forward to Others) email:
- From your Webex homepage, select Meetings.
- Select the meeting you wish to invite students to.
- Select the Copy icon.
- Create a new email and paste the meeting information you copied into the email.
- Send the email invitation to your students.