Q. Who can use library computers?
During this time of Covid-19 only currently enrolled CGTC students may use the library computers.
However, computer availability is limited. Please be considerate of your fellow Titans and use library computers for coursework and job-seeking activities. If the library reaches max capacity students may be limited to 2 hours of computer use.
Requirements to use space - Students must be healthy, practice social distancing, and use proper hygiene. Masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged.
Non-Covid-19 Regular Operations Policy
Currently enrolled CGTC students, CGTC Dual Enrollment students, and Adult Learning Center students have first priority to use library computers.
Authorized users include:
- Currently enrolled CGTC students
- Currently enrolled CGTC Dual Enrollment students
- Currently registered CGTC Adult Learning Center students
- CGTC faculty and staff
- CGTC Continuing Education students and attendees
- Students from colleges with which the library has a Cooperative Agreement, including:
- Middle Georgia State University
- Georgia College and State University
- Fort Valley State University
- And other colleges in the Technical College System of Georgia
- CGTC alumni
- Must have earned a technical certificate, diploma, or degree from CGTC.
- Must not have outstanding debts to the Business Office.
Please be aware that library computers are only available to authorized users and are not available to the general public.