How do I change my major?


If you would like to change your program of study, you can do so by filling out a Change Program form available here: Admissions Forms.

You can also access the Change Program form in the Student Portal.

  • Log in to the Student Portal with your CGTC email address and password.
  • Select Forms from the menu on the left.
  • Then, select Change Program.
  • Select a new program of study, enter your name, and select the Submit Application button.

If you would like to apply for a dual major (request to be in two programs of study), you will need to contact the Admissions Office via email at or stop by in person at any of our campus locations.


  • Last Updated Feb 12, 2021
  • Views 155
  • Answered By Abbie Gettys

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0

Need more information? We can help!
Fields marked with * are required.