Q. How do I find my Student Technology account login information?
You can look up your account information in the Student Portal:
- Visit the CGTC student portal at https://portal.centralgatech.edu
- Click Forgot Student ID Number, User Name, or Email Address? under the green Login button
- Complete the information on the form and click the Lookup! Button. Your account information will display in a green box at the top of the screen.
Your initial password is set to a randomly assigned combination of letters and numbers. Before you can access any CGTC system, you must reset your password:
- From the Student Portal login screen, click Reset Password under the green Login button.
- Enter the requested information as prompted. You will need your student ID number, last name, birthday, zip code, and the last four digits of your social security number. Each of these items MUST EXACTLY MATCH the information that we have on file for you.
- Click the Reset Password button. Your new password will display at the top of the screen in a blue box.
Once your initial password has been reset, we recommend that you change it to something that you can remember. You can change your password by logging into the Student Portal and selecting Change Network Password from the menu.
If you have any questions about student technology and electronic resources, you can find more information on our website at www.centralgatech.edu/studenttech.