Where can I find my unofficial transcript?


You can access your unofficial transcript in BannerWeb

  • Sign in to BannerWeb with your CGTC username (the part of your CGTC email address before the @ symbol) and your password.
  • Once you log in to BannerWeb, select Student Services, then Student Records, followed by Academic Transcript.
  • Select the transcript level and transcript type on the next screen, then select the Submit button.

Please note that most colleges require an official (not unofficial) transcript. See How do I order a copy of my transcript? for instructions on how to order a copy of your official CGTC transcript.

If you are not a current CGTC student, you may not be able to access BannerWeb. If you need an unofficial copy of your transcript, please contact the Registrar’s Office for assistance. You can contact the Registrar’s Office directly at (478) 757-5294 or registraroffice@centralgatech.edu.


  • Last Updated Feb 12, 2021
  • Views 236
  • Answered By Abbie Gettys

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Need more information? We can help!
Fields marked with * are required.